Students who have already registered with Student Accessibility Services can use the Accommodation Letter Request Form to request new accommodation letters for the current term. Accommodations Letters will be sent to students through their Sewanee Email and will require login for access. Please consider the following before making a request for a new accommodation letter.
- If you have not received an Accommodation Letter from Student Accessibility Services before please navigate to the How to Apply page to register for services.
- Academic Accommodation Letters should be requested at the beginning of each term. Accommodations are not retroactive and should be presented to the faculty as soon as possible.
- Some Accommodations required supplemental forms to be completed by you and your faculty. Blank copies of these forms will be provided with your Accommodation Letter.
- Housing Accommodation Letters will certify accommodations for the current academic year July - June. It is good practice to request new housing accommodation letters before Room Draw for the upcoming year. For full consideration, Housing Accommodation Letters should be renewed no later than March 1st for returning students.
- SAS moved from the Wellness Center to the Dean of Student's office during the Summer of 2019. If you are requesting additional accommodation letters for the first time since June 2019 please contact the Wellness Center first to have your SAS file transferred to our new office.
If you would like to talk to SAS about new or current accommodations please call 931-598-1229 or email email@example.com before requesting new accommodations letters.
- For our process of setting up accommodations for the first time at Sewanee, please click here.
Students who are preparing to take professional exams such as the GRE, LSAT, MCAT, or other and need Student Accessibility Services to help complete the required documentation should connect firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAS moved from the Wellness Center to the Dean of Student's office during the Summer of 2019. If you are requesting SAS certification and have not used SAS since the Summer of 2019, please contact the Wellness Center first to have your SAS file transferred to our new office.