The Klein Family Scholarship allows one selected Hungarian student the opportunity to pursue a four-year bachelor’s degree at Sewanee. The scholarship was funded in honor of the late Ms. Linda Klein and covers all direct costs of attendance (tuition, room, board, and fees) for four years.
- You are a Hungarian citizen.
- You are able to enroll to Sewanee in August 2022.
- You can demonstrate adequate English proficiency to study in the U.S.
- You are a high achiever with strong leadership potential.
- Preference is given to those finishing their secondary education in the 2021-2022 academic year from a Hungarian High School and have not matriculated to a College or University after high school.
- Apply to Sewanee and submit all necessary admission requirements listed on your applicant status page by February 1.
- Submit the Klein Essay by February 10. Only applicants with a Sewanee Applicant Status Page can view and submit the essay.
- Finalists will be invited to interview with the Klein Selection Committee in March 2022.