Have questions or need to report an issue in a lab or classroom? Contact the Help Desk via telephone 931.598.1369 or email email@example.com
All labs and classrooms (excluding Woods Labs 228 and Woods Labs 134) will require you to log into the computers using your Banner information. It is very important that you keep this information somewhere you can remember it.
While in the labs and classrooms:
- Please be considerate of others! When in conversation speak in low tones.
- Pick up after yourself before you leave. If you bring a snack or beverage, please throw away any trash before the next person uses the area.
- Log out of your account so the next person will be ready to log-in.
- Please do not leave your belongings longer than 30 min. They will be removed so others can use the computer and space.
- Place your phone on vibrate or Silent. Take cell conversations outside.
- You may print using either webprint or secure print on any DuPont Library printers.
- Small color print jobs can be printed for patrons on regular paper, 8 1/2 X 11'' , legal or 11 X 17''.
- If special prints such as envelops, or posters are required please contact print services.
- Please note that if there is a long line at one of the printers you can use one of the printers in the ATC lab area. The Circulation desk can not print out a students paper due to being in a hurry or long lines.
- All Canon copiers will scan. Simply log into the printers, scan your document, and email the document to your email address.
- If you need something scanned in high resolution such as pictures, visit the Help Desk for assistance located on the ground floor of duPont Library.
Useful information about labs and classrooms on campus:
- Files that are saved to the local computer are not guaranteed to stay on the computer when it is restarted. It is not recommended to save your work on lab and classroom computers. If the computer freezes, crashes, or restarts for and reason your files on the hard drive could be lost!
- To save your work it is recommended you save to your Google Drive. You can reach your Google Drive by logging into you Sewanee email account.
- Shortcuts to most common software can be found on the desktop of the computer.
- We try to keep all computers current with the most up do date software. If you see that you need a different version of software please notify the Help Desk.