Students with exceptional promise in performing or studio arts can apply for Fellowship in the Arts. They are awarded to candidates with interests and accomplishments in visual studies, art history, film, dance, theatre, or music. Students selected for these fellowships will have the opportunity to dive more deeply into the life of the arts at Sewanee. Incoming students are invited to apply after they are admitted to Sewanee. These stackable fellowships, valued at $2,000, are renewable for four years. For more information, please email your admission counselor.
Every Sewanee applicant is considered for academic scholarships simply by submitting the Common Application and all required admission documents on their Applicant Status Page. All scholarships are renewable with satisfactory academic progress.
- Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship: Full tuition, fees, room and board annually (1 awarded annually)
- Benedict Scholarship: Full tuition, fees, room and board annually (3 awarded annually)
- Wilkins Scholarship: $26,000 annually
- EQB Award: Scholarships ranging from $5,000-$25,000 annually
- Georgia4 Scholarship: $4,000 annually–awarded to all applicants admitted from Georgia