If you are injured while working on campus you may qualify for Workers' Compensation.

When an injury occurs, immediately complete an Injury Report and contact the Director of Environmental Health and Safety, Chris Smith. You may contact Chris at ext. 1189 or ctsmith@sewanee.edu.

Injury Report
Workers' Compensation FAQ
Claimant Packet
Panel of Physicians