Quintard houses 116 upperclassmen in 1 triple, 24 doubles and 70 singles. Thirty-two of the singles are arranged in suites of four rooms which share their own central common room. The common rooms of these suites are furnished with a couch or chairs and a padded window seat. Suites have their own restrooms. Residents living on the third through fifth floors share hall restrooms. Students on the second floor share a restroom, located between every two student rooms. All rooms are carpeted and windows are furnished with blinds.
Quintard Memorial Hall was gifted to the University in 1900 by George W. Quintard in memory of his brother, the Rt. Rev. Charles Todd Quintard, the second bishop of Tennessee and first vice-chancellor of the University. In 1990, Quintard was renovated and reopened as a coed residence hall.