To see the practice policies and limitations, please download our University Health Service Scope of Practice.
Services provided at UHS include, but are not limited to:
Special Statements on Immunizations, the Men B Vaccination, and other Important Topics
- 2022-2023 Freshman Health Form (PDF)
- If you have any questions about your immunity, check with UHS. We require 2 doses of MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) for all incoming students born after 1956.
- If you are a Graduate Student and need more information about vaccination requirements, please see our page of Important Information for Graduate Students.
- You can find electronic copies of some of our handouts regarding common campus ailments and travel concerns on our forms page. Electronic copies of our required paperwork can also be found in this section.
- Did you know? The Sewanee Police Department has a dropbox where you can get rid of old, expired, or unwanted prescriptions.