The mission of the E.L. Kellerman Language Resource Center is to provide technical support to students and faculty in modern foreign languages and to provide opportunities to hear and speak the target language.
What we offer
COME SEE US! WE'RE ON THE 2ND FLOOR IN GAILOR 225.
- A Sympodium for multimedia displays and viewing foreign films with an overhead sound system.
- Web-based subscription to Rosetta Stone and access to all 30 languages.
- Subscriptions to Transparent Language, News in Slow, and Yabla for all their supported languages.
- A set of 25 iPads loaded with language learning apps available for check out.
- A set of 20 Google Cardboard 360 VR viewers
- Foreign Language TV programming at the French, German, Italian, and Spanish Language houses.
- A strong collection of foreign language reference books, movies, and magazines
- Audio and video editing equipment.
- Free foreign language tutoring