Sewanee's Student Account Center is an online portal where you and your student can view statements, make payments electronically and enroll in optional monthly payment plans. Online payments can be made by electronic check or credit card. To access Student Account Center, your student must authorize you as a user on his/her account following the steps below.
Instructions for Authorizing Users to View Statements and Make Payments
These steps must be completed by your student.
- Log into Nelnet Campus Commerce using your Sewanee Network ID and password. Your Sewanee Network ID is the local prefix of your Sewanee email address SewaneeNetworkID@sewanee.edu.
- Locate and select the section titled Add an Authorized Party on the right side of the window.
- Designate parents/guardians whom you wish to have access to your student account.
- Complete the requested information.
- Select the check box to allow your parent/guardian to view the details of your account.
- Select Add.