Who may be married in All Saints' Chapel?
All Saints' Chapel is available for marriage ceremonies when one of the persons to be married is:
- a student currently enrolled full-time in the University, or
- a current member of the staff or faculty, or one of the University's governing boards, or
- a year-round resident of the Sewanee Community, or
- the direct offspring (i.e., son or daughter) of one of the above, or
- a graduate with a degree from either the College or the School of Theology
All Saints' Chapel and St. Augustine's Wedding Information:
Forms due six weeks before your wedding:
If you meet the criteria and would like to schedule your wedding, call 931.598.3559 or email Elizabeth Koella.