The Technology Help Desk handles password resets to Banner Self-Service, Brightspace, and Sewanee email. The Technology Help Desk can be reached through below contact. Please have your Banner ID ready so we can verify your account. This ID will look something like (B00765342) and can be found on your ID card.
- I am locked out of Banner, Brightspace or Sewanee Gmail, what do I do?
- How do I access Banner?
- Where is the Student Help Desk Located?
- Who is eligible to benefit from the services provided by the Technology Help Desk?
- Every time I turn my Mac on, it automatically connects to Sewanee-Guest. What gives? How can I make it connect to Secure instead?
- I'm visiting/have a friend visiting. How can they connect to the wireless?
- I lost my ID card! / My ID card broke! / My ID card no longer works!
- How can I set up my Gmail account to automatically forward to another?
- How do I configure forwarding of my email to another account?
- How can I connect to Sewanee-Secure?
- My Sewanee-Secure connection is no longer working! What can I do to try to fix it?
- How do I request new hardware or software for a classroom and lab area?
- How might I setup a Google group?
- What are the requirements for using VPN to work from home?
- Are there laptops that are loaned to faculty or staff?
- How might I get my Banner PIN reset?
- How are incoming student email accounts setup?