Both pdf and Word versions are available.
There are two mid-year collaborative review forms:
- One form is designed to be completed primarily by the supervisor and creates an opportunity to revisit the goals of an individual defined in the spring review.
- The second form is for departments that wish to hold group review sessions. When group review sessions occur the meeting will need to be documented within this form.
- Departments may elect the method and/or form that best works for their staff.
Signed copies of the review forms will be filed in Human Resources.
- If hard copies are sent, the forms will be filed in the staff member’s personnel folder.
- If scanned copies are sent, the forms will be stored electronically. Human Resources will not print unnecessary copies. (Preferred method)
How to complete a collaborative review
- A group review meeting is held where group goals and achievements have been discussed and acknowledged.
- The supervisor or department head leading the group will complete the mid-year update group form documenting the attendance of topics of the meeting.
- The supervisor or department head will scan the completed group form to Human Resources with their signature.
- If there is a concern about an individual staff member within the group, an individual review form (see next section) will need to be completed for that staff member.
- The supervisor starts the process by completing the first section of the mid-year update review form by commenting on the process of the goals defined in the previous spring review.
- An update review meeting will need to occur for the supervisor and the staff member to discuss the supervisor’s comments.
- The staff member is welcome to add comments to the mid-year update form if desired.
- At the conclusion of the review meeting, the staff member and supervisor will sign the form.
- They each retain a signed copy.
- A signed copy will need to be scanned to Human Resources. HR will save each form electronically.