OPTION 1: Contract with McMinnville Moving and Storage
Students may opt to contract with McMinnville Moving and Storage to pack and deliver your belongings to a local storage facility or to your home. This option would be at your expense. The estimate to pack a room with basic items and no large furniture is $400 (this will vary depending on the amount and type of items to be packed). Shipping and storage fees are not included in that estimate. Contact Scott MacDonald with McMinnville Moving and Storage at 931.473.2805 or 931.314.1174 or via email at email@example.com inquire about pricing and to arrange to have your belongings packaged.
Local storage options
- Sewanee Mountain Storage: Evan Berry, 931.598.5682
- Doney Rentals: Daryl Doney, 931.636.4135 (if there’s no answer, leave a voicemail, and he will return your call.)
- Arrangements for packaging must be made with McMinnville Moving and Storage and a local storage facility by May 1.
- No other moving services will be allowed access to residence halls.
- All personal items in the room will be packaged and stored. If a student in a shared room will be coming to campus to remove his or her belongings, the packaging service cannot occur until after your roommate moves out.
- The University will be providing room access only to McMinnville Moving and Storage. All service arrangements between McMinnville Moving and Storage and the storage facility must be made by the student.
- McMinnville Moving and Storage will contact the University for scheduling.