I Need Forms For:
New Students Attending Sewanee for the 1st Time
This form must be completed and returned to the Wellness Center by all Freshmen and transfer students (Freshmen should have access to this form via their Applicant Status Page). This form is for students entering the University in the 2019-2020 year and is available on your Portal.
The University Wellness Center's HIPAA Notice (CAPS and UHS)
This document contains information on the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act for Counseling & Psychological Services and University Health Service. Every student utilizing CAPS and UHS is required to complete this form annually.
Students attending a Health Service (UHS) appointment will need:
Students must complete this form prior to receiving services at University Health Service. Every student utilizing UHS must complete this form annually.
Information on Health Care for a Diagnosis I Have Received at Health Service
A Student Accessibility Service Accommodations Request
- Student Accessibility Services Request Packet is required for students seeking any form of accommodations. Includes Intake form, Instructions, Documentation Guidelines, and Release of Information form. Packet must be submitted in its entirety to request accommodations.
- Student Accessibility Services Documentation Guidelines. This form is already included in your SAS Packet and is provided here separately for those students who need to review Documentation Requirements or provide this form to their treating health or mental health professional. All accommodations requests require documentation.
A Counseling Appointment
- CAPS Student information form is required for all students receiving services at CAPS. This form must be completed annually.
- UWC CAPS Treatment Policies and Consent Form is required for all students receiving services at CAPS. This form must be completed annually.
- CAPS Schedule Form is the is a way to let us know ahead of time when you might be free for an appointment.
Student Referral (For Local Therapists)