The mission of the Office of Campus Activities is to engage the campus community. By creating programs, connecting with the student body, and promoting various events across campus, we are furthering the University's purpose of the development through a liberal arts education.
We do this through:
- Fostering and celebrating the diversity of our community and the world at large
- Challenging individuals to evaluate their personal and societal values and beliefs
- Creating gathering places that enhance community life
- Providing students with opportunities for experiences which empower them to take a lead role in the life and mission of the university and surrounding community
- Creating a supportive and enriching atmosphere which cultivates growth, development, and engagement within our University community
Do you want to know more about Sewanee's student organizations? Visit https://sewanee.campuslabs.com/engage/organizations.
For the full Sewanee Engage experience, go to Engage and create a profile. You will use your Banner credentials (your login for the Library) to login to the system. Upon your first login, you’ll fill in your information and then you are ready to explore!
CAMPUS ACTIVITIES OFFICE COORDINATOR