The Colloquium hotel is The Smokehouse Lodge, which has offered Colloquium attendees a discounted rate; please mention the Colloquium when booking for the special rate, and book by phone. King and double queen rooms are available, both at this discounted price. The Smokehouse is approximately 8 mins from campus, and will also be the location for the morning and evening conference shuttles to and from campus. This is also the location the airport shuttle from Nashville stops.
There are other accommodation options that we recommend in the area as well:
- The Sewanee Inn: ≈ 2 minutes from campus
- St. Mary’s Sewanee—The Anna House: ≈ 6 minutes from campus
- Monteagle Inn and Retreat Center: ≈ 11 minutes from campus
- Quality Inn: ≈ 11 minutes from campus
- The Super8 Motel: ≈ 11 minutes from campus
- The DuBose Conference Center: ≈ 11 minutes from campus
- The Edgeworth Inn: ≈ 13 minutes from campus
- Hampton Inn–Kimball: ≈ 29 minutes from campus
In addition, the university has a list of private homes (scroll down) that are available for rent throughout the year.
We will have a shared Google document for those interested in sharing rides, rooms, and other expenses; please e-mail email@example.com to be given access.