The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Tennessee Department of Health and other agencies provide information and guidance to prevent community spread of COVID-19.
General Information & Reporting
- COVID-19 Reports in Tennessee by county
- COVID-19 Tennessee cases (University of Tennessee)
- Johns Hopkins University coronavirus resource center
- Gov. Lee has established a website for COVID-19 updates in Tennessee.
- Gov. Lee's guidance for colleges to reopen
- Governor's Executive Order 27 extended Tennessee’s Stay at Home Order through April 30.
- Governor's Executive Order 23 (required to stay at home), Executive Order 22 (stay at home), and Executive Order 21 (limits non-essential services & gatherings)
- Governor's Executive Order 14 (facilitates response to COVID-19) & Executive Order 17 (mandates alternative business models for some businesses)
- CDC: Covid-19 Homepage
- CDC: How to protect yourself, your family, your home
- CDC: How to manage your stress & anxiety
University Operational Guidance
- Interim Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- Guidance for Institutes of Higher Education
- For Facility Managers: CDC on Cleaning
- For Supervisor: CDC Guidance for Business